Harper Environmental Associates, Inc. (HEA) is an environmental consulting firm offering extensive field, technical and project management experience in the fields of environmental site assessments (ESAs), soil and groundwater remediation.
Our goal is to develop strategic approaches for comprehensive site investigations and remediation programs and implement these programs using a hands-on, field-oriented approach. At sites that require remedial action, we apply our extensive remediation experience to expedite our customer's site toward closure.
• Indoor air services, mold sampling, vapor intrusion
• Ground penetrating radar,
• Septic system design and installation,
• Groundwater/surface water sampling and analysis,
• Wetland delineation, wetlands enhancement,
• Underground storage tank (UST) management
• UST Installations
• Landfill Sampling and Reporting
• Monitoring well installations
• Hazardous waste pick up and disposal
• Asbestos Services
• State Reimbursement submittals
• Spill Response Services